Canberra is a Car oriented city – but there are other options.
- Most of the major car rental companies are available at the Canberra Airport. But there are other pickup and drop-off options. See www.canberraairport.com.au/transport/rental-cars/
- Parking on a week day is almost non existant in central Canberra – We always take the ‘Blue Rapid’ bus service from the Woden Bus Depot.
- Taxis – Two companies. ACT CABS (02) 6280 0077 and Canberra Elite (02)6126 1600
- UBER are alive and well , as well as OLA a new ride share service. You will need the smart phone apps for those.
- The ACTION Bus services are good but not Door to Door of course. As noted above it’s the best method of getting into the CBD. See http://www.transport.act.gov.au/about-us/public-transport-options/bus
- We should have comefortable coaches available for days 2 and 3!